Thursday, June 29, 2006

ULTIMATE FIGHTING

Donn has been watching this show lately called ULTIMATE FIGHTING. I don't know the details of what the rules are or anything. The guys get really bloody and sweaty and give interviews about wanting to put their opponent in the hospital for a long time. But what I can't help noticing is how the fighters seem to secretly want to make out with each other.


















It always looks like they're on the verge of having some angry, yet passionate love scene. Now I understand these guys are exhausted and so that's why they lean on each other lovingly...




















And I have no problem with that. Go ahead boys.



























I guess the thing most interesting about this is that these guys are all macho and want to rip each other to shreds, yet they still find time to cuddle...

2 comments:

TaterTot said...

I am addicted to UFC! I watch the Ultimate Fighter Challenge on Thursdays and UFC late at night (after the kiddo's go to bed) on Monday's.

Tito Ortiz and Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell...LOVE THEM!

I'm dying because the grudge match between Tito and Ken Shamrock is on PayPerView in two weeks and I just can't bring myself to buy it - but I want to watch it soooo bad.

We'll keep this our little secret, right?

Jessi Louise said...

Yes, I think this should definitely be our little secret ;)