Sunday, November 19, 2006

Gone West


The time has rolled around for another family road trip. This time our destination is the Lone Star state and it will take us about 16 hours to get there. Some of the husband's family lives near Galveston and we'll be spending the week there. I don't think I'll have the chance to update until we get back, so this will be my last post until next week. I'm sure I will have pictures (you know it!) and stories to share. Hopefully the stories won't contain the words, "So the car swerved uncontrollably...!" or "Dylann encountered his first shark the other day..." or anything along those lines. See you when we get back!

2 comments:

grizzlybird said...

you're in our territory! i wish i would've read this before you left & i could have blathered about all sorts of great things to do. though i suppose, that's what family's for...

Jessi Louise said...

Yes, I thought of you guys as we went through Houston. I'm sure you'll recognize some of the pictures I took. We didn't get to do much sightseeing and I would have liked to see more of the area. Maybe next time!