Saturday, January 19, 2008

I didn't color on their heads with a sharpie. Not today anyway.

It was haircut time and the boys both wanted to have this look:

Bald, with a blue arrow colored on their scalps.

Although it would have been interesting to see the reactions on strangers when they realized that my children were indeed the new Avatars, or that we were members of a cult where it is important that all attention be directed between the eyes, we opted for almost bald. Meet my fuzzy-headed boys.

3 comments:

Becky said...

I think you should totally give them racing stripes.

cameo said...

i can't get my boys to cut their hair.
they look like rag-a-muffins. actually, it's kinda cute.
to a point.
i think we may be crossing that point.

Jessi Louise said...

Yes, mine either want no haircuts at all or to be shaved bald. There is no middle ground.