Friday, January 4, 2008

Minnesota Friday





In less than two months we will be moving back down to southern Georgia. It will be quite the change of scenery, but it will be great not to have to wear 5 layers of clothing or risk losing our extremities. I like having sensation in my fingers and toes. I don't like it when the temperature outside is colder than in the refrigerator.

After we get down there, we'll be staying put for 4 months and then moving again in July, but we don't know where yet. The army will let us know today when it wanders leisurely over to the computer and finishes its coffee (black, of course). It could be Korea, could be England, could be Hawaii, could be Arizona...could be Germany, could be Colorado, could be Alaska....all we have to do is wait. I don't mind. Wait, wait, wait. Hmm. I think I'll flip through this magazine... AHH! MY EYE IS TWITCHING UNCONTROLLABLY!!! FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S HOLY, COME ON!!!

2 comments:

cameo said...

that would drive me nuts! you must be a strong woman to handle that. definately a better woman than i. let us know what the final say-so is. hopefully you'll stay here in the states, right?

Jessi Louise said...

thanks, but we've just learned to roll with it. we're kind of up for anything as long as he doesn't have to go back to iraq! i will post something when we hear, still waiting...