Monday, August 17, 2009

Still pregnant...

Well, the 38th week has come and gone, which was the week I thought would be it. I've been having lots of Braxton Hicks/false labor/early laboring (whatever you want to call it) over the past two weeks and I figured that meant I was destined to go early. I haven't been having the midwife check to see how dilated I am, so I have no idea if these contractions have done anything at all - other than cause a few sleepless nights. Now I am only one week from my due date. I know it's a good thing for this baby to stay nestled in there as long as she needs to be, but we are definitely ready for things to move along! I spend most of my day walking around like Bill Cosby in this video, because either my back is about to go out or I'm rushing to the bathroom. Hopefully I'll be doing the Bill Cosby dance to the hospital sometime soon...

1 comment:

Aunt Becky said...

I'm thinking labor inducing vibes. Aunt Becky, JR has to be coming soon!